Hola, I’m Dave Linabury. I’ve been blogging since late 1998 on Davezilla.com. In 2002, I got in trouble for that blog name, but I prevailed. Davezilla.com is where I write humor.
DaveLinabury.com (this site) is where I showcase some of my art.
I trained as an illustrator in college. I have been drawing professionally since I was 16 when I did some illustrations for a biology book published by Oakland University. At the agencies I worked for, I found I had a natural talent for user experience and branding — two specialties that have more in common than you might think.
Other places to read posts by me or see what I am up to:
- I post 5–6 paintings a week on Instagram.
- Wear my art: Threadless.
- Follow my illustration on Behance.
- I made a tarot deck full of UFOs, cryptids, and ghosts. Buy it here.
- Follow me on Twitter along with 6,000 other fans, I mean, close friends.
- Friend me on Facebook page. Over 3,000 followers can’t be wrong.
- Davezilla: the blog that started it all.